Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen






Thirteen Things About ME



1. I was named after Michael Jackson's Hit Song "Happy" (Geez! of all names i still don't get it why my mom and dad named me Happy!)

2. I was born premature (7 mos.) (My mom said that I was too small and fragile I would fit into a shoebox )

3. Just about days after I was released from the incubator and was finally allowed to go home, I was rushed again to the hospital for Pheumonia.

4. I only got to learn to put on my own socks and tie my shoes when i was 9 years old.

5. I had my firstborn at 21, my ex left us 2yrs after our son was born, I met my newlove at 23, now I am turning 31 and I could say that I am truly happy.

6. I love my son "Guile"

7. I love my "Sweet"

8. I love coffee! (I got the love for coffee from my Grandfather)

9. I love gadgets (cellphones, computers, anything digital would amuse me.)

10. I love to sleeep!!! and i could sleep 3 days straight ha ha ha!

11. I love my Macbook "Chantal"

12. I love our dogs

13. I am glad that I was finally able to consolidate and update my blog. Now I have something to do and somehow talk to at night. he he he

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: